A surface down-the-hole drill rig is a new type of rock drilling equipment carefully designed by UNIQUE Group to meet the needs of large-scale open-pit mines based on years of development and production of down-the-hole drill rigs.
The drilling rig’s walking, propulsion, rotation, and angle adjustment are all hydraulically driven, with strong power; equipped with high-pressure screw head and high-pressure pneumatic impactor, high drilling efficiency; equipped with hydraulic dry dust collector Collect dust to reduce environmental pollution; equipped with hydraulic manipulators and drill pipe library to unload the drill pipe, floating joints to protect the drill pipe thread, one person can unload the drill pipe; the air-conditioned cab provides a comfortable working environment and automatic control The anti-stuck valve reduces the chance of stuck drilling.
The drilling rig has the characteristics of good integrity, high degree of automation, good rock drilling effect, environmental protection and energy-saving, convenient operation, flexible maneuverability, and safe driving.
1. Disc type automatic rod connection system, automatic rod connection drilling depth up to 35 meters.
2. The swing angle of the carriage adopts a luffing mechanism, with a total swing angle of 130° (right 97° and left 33°), and the conversion between horizontal holes and vertical holes can be freely completed without changing the fulcrum. The lowest horizontal hole height is 550mm and the highest is 4200mm.
3. It adopts a Caterpillar EFI engine with strong power and reliable performance.
4. Adopt the arrangement of single-engine output at both ends, compact structure, and convenient maintenance.
5. The high wind pressure and large displacement air compression system (26 3 /min, 205ar) ensures rapid drilling of the impactor.
6. The automatic leveling function of the walking mechanism makes the drill rig more suitable for the rugged mountain roads of the mine.
7. The double-brazing mechanism guides the drill tool throughout the entire process to prevent deflection during drilling (guide the impactor when opening the hole, and guide the drill rod when drilling).
8. Use imported hydraulic parts and electrical appliances.
|Rock drilling hardness||f=6-20|
|Drilling diameter mm||152-203|
|Economic drilling depth (automatic extension depth) m||35|
|Walking speed Km/h||3.0|
|Ground clearance mm||430|
|Whole machine power kW||328|
|diesel engine||Carter C13|
|Screw machine displacement m 3 /min||26|
|Screw machine exhaust pressure bar||25|
|Overall dimensions (length × width × height) mm||12200×2840×3620|
|Heavy volume Kg||25800|
|Rotating speed r/min||0-118|
|Rotation torque N*m||6100|
|Maximum push-pull force N||65,000|
|Pitch angle of carriage||125°|
|Slide angle||Right 97 ° left 33 °|
|Drill boom swing angle||Right 42 ° left 15 °|
|Boom angle||Up 42° Down 20°|
|Frame leveling angle||Up 10° Down 10°|
|Advancing stroke mm||4500|
|Compensation length mm||1800|
|Dust catching method||Dry-type (hydraulic driven cyclone laminar flow type)/ wet type (optional)|
|Connection method||Automatic connection rod|
|Automatic anti-card mode||Electro-hydraulic control anti-stuck|
|Drill pipe lubrication method||Automatic oil injection lubrication|
|Drill pipe thread protection||Equipped with a floating joint to protect the drill pipe thread|
|Drilling display||Real-time display of drilling angle and drilling depth|