1. Check the pulley system of the drilling rig at any time;
2. Regularly inspect various powerheads, oil cylinders, drill bits, and drill rods;
3. Check the oil circuit, hydraulic pressure, and walking system of the drilling rig;
4. Regularly inspect the wire rope of the hoist;
5. Make rig maintenance records and replace spare parts;
6. If the drilling rig is found to be faulty, the operation should be stopped immediately, and it must not be used until the fault is eliminated.
For more information, welcome to inquiry us