Precautions for operation of water well drilling rig
- Water well drilling rigs must have received special training, strict examinations, and a certain amount of work experience before they can work with a certificate.
- The water well driller must master the essentials of drilling rig operation and comprehensive maintenance knowledge, and have considerable experience in troubleshooting.
- When the drilling rig is shipped, safety inspections must be carried out. The parts of the drilling rig must be complete, the cables must be free from electric leakage, drill pipes, and drilling tools.
- The water well drilling rig should be installed firmly, and the bend or ramp should be slowly fixed with steel wire.
- When entering the construction site, the drilling rig should be fixed, the area of the drilling rig should be larger than the rig base, and there should be enough safe space around.
- When drilling, the hole position, orientation, angle, and depth of the hole must be strictly followed, and the driller must not change it without authorization.
- When installing the drill pipe, check the drilling rig to ensure that the drill pipe is not blocked, bent, and the wire hole is not worn. Unqualified drill pipes are strictly prohibited to be used.
- When loading and unloading the drill bit, strictly prevent the pipe clamp from damaging the cemented carbide sheet, and strictly prevent the flat drill bit and the core tube from being clamped.
- When installing a drill pipe, you must install the second one after one is installed.
- When using clean water drilling, no water supply is allowed before drilling, and pressure can only be drilled after the water returns, and sufficient flow must be ensured. Dry holes are not allowed to be drilled. When there is a lot of rock powder in the hole, the water volume should be increased to extend the pumping time , Drilling can be stopped only after the holes have been punched.
- The distance must be accurately measured during the drilling process. Generally, the drill pipe must be measured every 10 meters or when the drilling tool is changed to verify the hole depth.
- Whether there is any over-temperature phenomenon in the gearbox, shaft sleeve, horizontal and vertical shaft gear, etc., whether there is any abnormal sound, and if the problem is found, the machine should be shut down immediately, find the cause, and deal with it in time.
If you also need it, please contact us.
Email: [email protected]